I Believe in God, But...
It has been described as Christian Atheism - believing in God, but then living as if he doesn't exist. It might be that you are convinced that God exists, but your prayer life isn't what it should be, or that while you've heard of the love of God, you aren't that sure that God actually loves you, or maybe you know what God wants, but you still do whatever you want. Join us Sunday mornings starting April 3rd as we begin a new Bible study: I Believe in God, but... It is a study that will not only challenge you and your faith, but will help you address the struggles in your Christian life and point you back to your Savior - his forgiveness and the strength he provides to walk with him!
Schedule of Lessons:
- April 3rd - I Believe in God, but... I Don't Think He is Fair
- April 10th - I Believe in God, but... I'm Not Sure He Loves Me
- April 17th - I Believe in God, but... I Still Worry All the Time
- April 24th - I Believe in God, but... I'm Not Sure He Listens to Me
- May 1st - I Believe in God, but... It's Hard for Me to Forgive
- May 8th - Mother's Day Breakfast
- May 15th - Confirmation Day - Are You Smarter than a Confirmand?
- May 22nd - I Believe in God, but... I Don't Think I Can Change
- May 29th - I Believe in God, but... I Want to Pursue My Own Happiness